Friday, November 5, 2010

A Note about homework

I would just like to take a moment to restate our classes homework policy. We agreed at the beginning of the year that all homework would be completed for the next class, unless otherwise stated. In the event that you are absent, it is your responsiblity to get what was missed. There are a number of ways that you can find out what was covered while you were away. One you can consult the blog. I post the homework daily for this purpose. You can also consult a reliable classmate. If all else fails you may consult me. Many of you are doing this and I am pleased. One of you even said to me the other week when I asked if you had gotten all the homework, "No I am done all that homework Miss, I checked out the blog and finished it all last night." I am not expecting that it all be done for when you arrive back (although that would be lovely for both you and I) but I do expect it by the next day. Please keep this in mind as we move forward.

Thank you kindly,

Ms.Swanek

No comments:

Post a Comment