Monday, November 22, 2010

A New Week...

I am pleased to see everyone back this week, and well rested from the long weekend. Most of you I am sure are also feeling a sense of relief with a number of assignments done and out of the way. Congradulations on all your hardwork! I am pleased with the quality of work that I have seen so far. Keep up the good work people!

Here is what you need to get done for tomorrow:

Fully Alive: please find at least one place where young people that are experiencing abuse can go for help. I.E. Children's Aid Society
Drama: continue to work to memorize your lines for the play. Be ready for another practice tomorrow.
Math: Research Fibonicci and his sequence, be ready to discuss it tomorrow.
Language: curl up with a good book.
Science: study for quiz on Thursday.
Have a great night!

Ms. Swanek

No comments:

Post a Comment