Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Up and running.....

Hello all,

We are all systems go once again. I am not sure why I was unable to access the blog last night, however it does not seem to matter now. I am sorry about the mix up, but I am glad to hear that people are in checking nightly and do miss it when it is not accessable.

Here is what you have missed:

History: quiz tomorrow-review the big concepts-graphic organizer for the Quebec Conference due Friday
Geography: get population pyramid assignment signed and return it asap.
Physical Education: I just wanted to say that I was very happy with today's class-we were all changed quickly and we really maximazed our time in the gym. Also, I am happy with the progress and skill development that I am seeing for volleyball. Keep up the hard work! Note: please remember all students should be bringing in a change of clothes (at the very least a change of top).
Math: 2.4 Ratios, txt pg. 58 #7, wbk pg. 19 # 1-5
Language: friendly letter due Friday-be ready for ad presentations tomorrow afternoon- I am very excited to see the work that you have produced!
Science: A reminder to those that were away for the 'e' lab, to meet tomorrow at lunch hour to complete the lab

I also want to congradulate the girls soccer team who placed 2nd at city's yesturday. Great work girls! Also, good luck to those that are trying out for volleyball!

I think that covers it. A friendly reminder, spot check for homework/notebooks can happen at any time, so be sure that you are always up to date.

Ms. Swanek

No comments:

Post a Comment