Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Hello folks,

I hope that all enjoyed our Halloween celebrations today. I was very impressed with all the unique and creative customes that I saw today. I was very proud to be marching around our school grounds with you all this morning. The dance this afternoon seemed to me like it was hit. You were all dancing and smiling, so how could it not have been?

As far as homework is concerned you should not be too weighed down.

Morning students:
Fully Alive-from last Monday
Religion-reflection for The Great Kapok Tree
History-continue to plan and research your social history project-remember my challenge to find a primary source!

Afternoon students:
If you have not finished the math and language from yesturday, it is due Monday.

Have a very happy and safe Halloween! Dress warm, it is supposed to be chilly!

Ms. Swanek

No comments:

Post a Comment