Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today's Homework

I would like to thank everyone for their good behaviour yesturday while I was out at my workshop. It is great to know that I can trust you all to respect the guest teacher and use your time wisely in class.

As for today, here is what you have to work on tonight!

Morning Folks:
Come prepared to work in your groups on your history assignment tomorrow morning.
Those two groups that have not yet presented their history skits be ready to go!

Afternoon Folks:
I would like to thank everyone for working co-opertively and fairly quitely while I was meeting with our first guided reading group. If you are all on task, I can focus solely on the group in front of me, so thank you for your consideration! Continue to work on your storyboards. I will be coming around tomorrow to have a look at your groups progress.
As for math, you are asked to complete page 94 # 4-6 in your text and page 29 in your workbook #1. Due tomorrow.
A reminder that the chapter four science test will take place tomorrow afternoon, so be prepared.

That's all from me. Have a great night!

Ms. Swanek

No comments:

Post a Comment